Niall wrote a post about the swallows that return to our house each year to roost. Here are a few snaps of the children they have bred. It was tough to get close to them as I think they were a bit more skittish (protective of the young) but you can clearly see one of […]
Tag Archives | swallows in south africa
- Moira: Hi Nicole, please send me your contact details via...
- Nicole: Hi Moira, If you could kindly get hold of me, I...
- lesley kimmerling: Did you ever find a Neem tree plant? I am also loo...
- Biba: Years ago I watched a show about plants / trees / ...
- Moira Visser: Hi Diane, We are recyclers of all solvent based pr...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining