Last Sunday, after my epic 15km run, Chips and I headed out to Dargle to investigate the Saint Verde Succulent Nursery. Open once a month, and located about an hour and a half from Durban, the nursery is a succulent-lovers paradise. Beautifully laid out under an old shed, the succulents are available in colour-coded ceramic […]
Anyone recognise this little succulent? I’ve had it for a few years now and love its segmented stem. Its quite unusual as I haven’t seen many of them around.
My stone plant has just flowered and I wanted to share some pics of it. I always find it amazing that these hardy plants have such beautiful, delicate flowers. (more…)
Does anyone have any idea what this succulent is called? I was given it a few years ago and I love how it resembles a heart. I think these would make fantastic wedding party favours, but I’ve no idea what they are or where I could find them… Help! Bridget Visit my website: www.bridgetmcnulty.com
Some close-ups of some of the plants in the succulent house in the Kirstenbosch National Gardens, Cape Town. Please identify any you can! (more…)
- Caroline Toich: Ah thank you so much, June is perfect! My email ad...
- Donavan: Hi, yes we have some available but will only be re...
- Caroline Toich: Hi Donavan. I live in East London and I’d love t...
- Diane: I am looking to dispose of up to 1260lts waste thi...
- M.y: Hi. Anyone knows of cherimoya trees for sale. I h...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015