to vote for us in the SA Blog Awards: Details HERE. Voting ends at midnight tomorrow (09/11/11)… And thus endeth the harassment and self-promotion 🙂 Thanks for the support! Mulch love, Sprig
Hi guys, As you know, last year we won the SA Blog Awards for ‘Best Green Blog‘. A good time! 🙂 So, we thought we’d give it another go this year. The category and rules have changed a bit. We are now entered in the ‘Best Environmental Blog’ category and the public voting phase only […]
Today is the last chance to vote for us in the SA Blog Awards so get your mouses at the ready and click here to vote. Thanks to everyone who has voted so far, we appreciate it. Mulch love, Sprig
to keep voting for us for the SA Blog Awards. You can vote every 24 hours until the 17th September. Click here to vote … Mulch love, Sprig
a vote for mulch love 🙂 Dear Spriggers, We are happy to announce that we have been selected for the finals of (more…)
- Rey: Hi Daniel In my country people love broad beans....
- Some Guy: I put handfuls of the seeds in plastic bags, like ...
- Dollie: Hi I found a place in Randburg -on Republic road t...
- Amelia Rossouw: Fresh tumeric roots for sale! R150/kg, organic! Or...
- Mick Clarke: Old post but I have a Baobab tree in the garden in...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015