to vote for us in the SA Blog Awards: Details HERE. Voting ends at midnight tomorrow (09/11/11)… And thus endeth the harassment and self-promotion Thanks for the support! Mulch love, Sprig
Hi guys, As you know, last year we won the SA Blog Awards for ‘Best Green Blog‘. A good time! So, we thought we’d give it another go this year. The category and rules have changed a bit. We are now entered in the ‘Best Environmental Blog’ category and the public voting phase only allows [...]
Today is the last chance to vote for us in the SA Blog Awards so get your mouses at the ready and click here to vote. Thanks to everyone who has voted so far, we appreciate it. Mulch love, Sprig
to keep voting for us for the SA Blog Awards. You can vote every 24 hours until the 17th September. Click here to vote … Mulch love, Sprig
a vote for mulch love Dear Spriggers, We are happy to announce that we have been selected for the finals of
You may have notice a new button on the right of our blog. We’ve decided to enter this year’s blog awards and need your help to nominate us. Click on the button, then fill in your email address and wait for the confirmation email to come through. Please let us know if the confirmation email [...]
Garden and Home Profile
- Mkhuleko Innocent Malinga: dats probably a calliandra selloi,we have at skul ...
- mol-d: i will second that, niall :-D...
- JuliannaGee: What about chili paste? Grind in a liquidiser for ...
- Niall: thanks Lorraine, you are a mine of information!...
- Lorraine: This delightful succulent is commonly called 'Don...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Mystery plant February 17, 2010
- My name is Jade May 19, 2013
- Chilli chilli May 19, 2013
- Best Marigold May 18, 2013
- Please help: what are these lovely plants? May 16, 2013
- Yellow Poinsettia May 15, 2013
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter