A while back Sonya asked my advice on pruning her Wild Dagga. “Hack it down close to the base,” I told her and I have now taken a couple of pics to illustrate what I meant. I must stress that this isn’t professional advice and there may be a better way of pruning but it [...]
Tag Archives | pruning
Garden and Home Profile
- Niall: Andre, I would water it once a week or so. They ar...
- Andre Diederichs: Hi I have juts planted a spekboom in a pot. It is...
- Sanford W. Mann: You probably had the "nice" marigolds--deodorize...
- Samantha van riet: Great article-we should be planting vegetable in e...
- JuliannaGee: Kloof SPCA has a few of these growing on the large...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Mystery plant February 17, 2010
- Crops planted on rooftops, underground create new jobs, lower temperatures June 10, 2013
- OFFERED: Spekboom and campfire crassula June 5, 2013
- Awesome green wall June 4, 2013
- Hello again! June 4, 2013
- Seeds or seedlings? May 26, 2013
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds sodwana bay soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter