SWC/ PONDOLAND 2011 CALENDAR FOR SWC FUND-RAISING Well known Kwazulu-Natal midlands water-colour artist, Joan Bastard, has kindly put together a calendar of paintings for Sustaining the Wild Coast (SWC), depicting scenes of Transkei and Pondoland. These calendars are selling for R150 each, of which R30/ calendar is donated to SWC. The remainder goes towards printing […]
Written on behalf of SWC by Val Payn SWC Chair Box 44, Harding Contact cell 083 4416961 email@example.com XOLOBENI MINING IS A TEST CASE OF HOW MUCH COMMITMENT GOVERNMENT HAS TO LOCAL DEMOCRATIC PROCESSES. Should local destinies be decided locally? That is the heart of the issue around the Wild Coast Xolobeni mining debate. The […]
- Moira: Hi Nicole, please send me your contact details via...
- Nicole: Hi Moira, If you could kindly get hold of me, I...
- lesley kimmerling: Did you ever find a Neem tree plant? I am also loo...
- Biba: Years ago I watched a show about plants / trees / ...
- Moira Visser: Hi Diane, We are recyclers of all solvent based pr...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015