On Saturday I attended a permaculture workshop at the Durban Botanic Gardens run by Bharathi Tugh and her husband Reggie. Both are experienced permaculturists and work extensively with schools in KwaZulu-Natal through the Woolworths Eduplant Trust and Food & Trees for Africa. The workshop was well attended and dealt with some fascinating topics, including the […]
At the moment I am not growing any food (apart from Spekboom I guess) but I would like to start a small vegetable/herb garden. I am also interested in organic gardening but don’t really know much about it. I came across these courses offered by Dovehouse Organic Farms and think I may attend one. Has […]
- Moira Visser: Hi Diane, We are recyclers of all solvent based pr...
- Nicela: Hi Donovan, could you please contact me when the p...
- Belinda McLintock: I supply organic tumeric root. You welcome to cont...
- Elizabeth: What an incredibly irresponsible article. Not rese...
- Caroline Toich: Ah thank you so much, June is perfect! My email ad...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015