I spotted this awesome green wall outside the eThekwini Municipality’s City Architects office – I think they’ve done a good job.
A few months back a retaining wall at my parents house collapsed. Luckily no-one was hurt, but my dad decided this was an opportunity to rebuild it as a green wall. The structure of the wall includes large support beams and a steel-mesh, holding up sandbags filled with soil. We started an ad-hoc planting programme, […]
I think this is just amazing: A green wall created at the British National Gallery, a recreation of Van Gogh’s ‘A Wheatfield with Cypresses.’ source Bridget McNulty www.bridgetmcnulty.com @bridgetmcnulty
- Estelle Kuys: Hi I used kava kava about 18 years ago. I was so r...
- usha: Sorry..Vekhad is not working for repel snakes..i t...
- maria: Hi . I also would like to know if you ever found ...
- Sofia: Hello everyone I had a jade vine in Lusaka and ...
- Stephanie Werren: Thank you Margaret! I am going to try the tinsel ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015