Hi Spriglets, Not sure if you know about it but thought your readers might enjoy iSPOT. I spent last week at the fynbos forum so am bursting with great new info that I can send through Cheers, Nadia
will get chosen? 😉 Are you having withdrawals after voting in the SA Blog Awards? 🙂 Here is something else you might vote for… Tourism Minister, Marthinus van Schalkwyk, has urged South Africans to vote in the final round of the New 7 Wonders of Nature contest to ensure that Table Mountain makes it onto […]
A random selection of Fynbos (Cape Floral Kingdom) from the beautiful Kirstenbosch National Gardens in Cape Town. (more…)
This fynbos plant has remarkable colouring. The leaves are a blue-grey and its flowers go from a purple to a lovely brown. Again, I forgot to keep the name of it so if anyone recognises it please let me know. Although it looks like it wouldn’t do so well in Durbs, it is thriving in […]
- Moira Visser: Hi Diane, We are recyclers of all solvent based pr...
- Nicela: Hi Donovan, could you please contact me when the p...
- Belinda McLintock: I supply organic tumeric root. You welcome to cont...
- Elizabeth: What an incredibly irresponsible article. Not rese...
- Caroline Toich: Ah thank you so much, June is perfect! My email ad...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015