Here is a useful resource I came across the other day, added to the site for “the benefit of gardeners.” It is a searchable database of plants used by the Ethekwini Municipality’s Urban Design Team. See details HERE. While this might have a particularly Durban flavour (and the database is limited), I think the information […]
Tag Archives | ethekwini muncipality
Garden and Home Profile
- Dilshad: I used the espresseco pods in my nespresso citi's...
- Sally: Does anyone know where I can buy a Jade Vine Creep...
- Amanda: I just saw some comfrey for sale today at the Star...
- marietha: Csn you please let mr know when tge canopy walkway...
- Merle Mulder: Most interesting! Never heard of this plant / frui...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Strelitzia reginae Aiton ‘Mandela’s Gold’ December 7, 2013
- GROWbag December 5, 2013
- Geoff Nichols (Indigenous Gardening) talk this Thursday November 27, 2013
- Melon Pears November 19, 2013
- Indigenous Raspberries? November 10, 2013
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter