Here is a useful resource I came across the other day, added to the site for “the benefit of gardeners.” It is a searchable database of plants used by the Ethekwini Municipality’s Urban Design Team. See details HERE. While this might have a particularly Durban flavour (and the database is limited), I think the information […]
Tag Archives | ethekwini muncipality
- Moraea Phillips: It looks like Stapelia gigantea...
- vicki: Look for termites or crickets, most of the time it...
- mol-d: Ja, great, isn't it?!...
- Dani: Yeeeha!!! Thanks for the info. Brilliant....
- Lorraine Solomon: Woolly aphid perhaps? Any aphid spray or a hard je...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- SA Eco Film Fest Starts Tomorrow March 25, 2015
- What is this Flower? March 25, 2015
- WANTED: Neem Tree – KZN March 24, 2015
- Canola Meal in Durban? March 23, 2015
- A fully transparent solar cell that could make every window and screen a power source March 20, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni