Here is a useful resource I came across the other day, added to the site for “the benefit of gardeners.” It is a searchable database of plants used by the Ethekwini Municipality’s Urban Design Team. See details HERE. While this might have a particularly Durban flavour (and the database is limited), I think the information […]
Tag Archives | ethekwini muncipality
Garden and Home Profile
- Riana: Where can I find one? been looking for a jade vine...
- mbolo: Do you still need bitter melon seedm I have a quan...
- Kath: Thankyou so much for this infographic. I have been...
- Jean Rodel: I would contact a wholesale grower. Where are you?...
- Cobus: Janine, when you've found some, please let me kno...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Snakebite Course April 24, 2014
- Gardening gadgets etc?! April 17, 2014
- Truck Farm April 14, 2014
- Permaculture Food Garden Workshop April 8, 2014
- A Well (G)rounded School March 31, 2014
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter