Here is a useful resource I came across the other day, added to the site for “the benefit of gardeners.” It is a searchable database of plants used by the Ethekwini Municipality’s Urban Design Team. See details HERE. While this might have a particularly Durban flavour (and the database is limited), I think the information […]
Tag Archives | ethekwini muncipality
- Margaret Burger: Hi Sprig - I was too hasty - don't use my incorre...
- Margaret Burger: Whilst I am not in Cape Town I have seen these tre...
- flamelily2: Think it could be one of our indigenous syzigiums...
- kim: Where in Durban can i find turmeric bulbs?...
- Mands: Hi there, just to let you know I know longer have ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
- Durban Invasives Target List June 15, 2015
- Permaculture Food Garden Workshop Durban June 2, 2015
- SPANISH MOSS June 2, 2015
- Wanted: Dragon Fruit and Prickly Pear cacti cuttings May 27, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining