Here is a useful resource I came across the other day, added to the site for “the benefit of gardeners.” It is a searchable database of plants used by the Ethekwini Municipality’s Urban Design Team. See details HERE. While this might have a particularly Durban flavour (and the database is limited), I think the information […]
Tag Archives | ethekwini muncipality
Garden and Home Profile
- Social Monkee Coupon Code: Why visitors still use to read news papers when in...
- phen375 reviews 2012: Thanks for finally writing about >Sprig | What ...
- Mercia: Could anyone help with seeds? I live in Krugersdor...
- Joe: Hi, You can find fresh turmeric root at a fruit a...
- Joe: Hello, I would suggest applying mulch to the bas...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Help my Avo July 30, 2014
- Inglorious Fruits and Vegetables July 18, 2014
- William John Burchell Commemoration 2014 July 15, 2014
- Recycled Houses July 8, 2014
- Alternative to Grass? June 23, 2014
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter