Here is a useful resource I came across the other day, added to the site for “the benefit of gardeners.” It is a searchable database of plants used by the Ethekwini Municipality’s Urban Design Team. See details HERE. While this might have a particularly Durban flavour (and the database is limited), I think the information […]
Tag Archives | ethekwini muncipality
- Tanya Pienaar: Hi SariNa Did you find bitter melon seeds? I am...
- mol-d: Thanks for the suggestions, Dani!...
- Dani: Peas - they can climb up your balustrade. (speed t...
- Annemarie van der Walt: Hi I live on the south coast. Do you know.any sto...
- Lorraine Solomon: I applaud the idea of seeding in urban areas, espe...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Ori KickStarter project by Seed Guardians Slovenia May 21, 2015
- What has been happening in renewable energy in South Africa? A summary for those not in the know. May 20, 2015
- Our Gorgeous Green House Talk and Garden Tour May 18, 2015
- Out of the ashes: Notes on the March 2015 Cape Town Wildfire May 14, 2015
- WANTED: Fresh Tumeric Root Fingers May 13, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining