Here is a useful resource I came across the other day, added to the site for “the benefit of gardeners.” It is a searchable database of plants used by the Ethekwini Municipality’s Urban Design Team. See details HERE. While this might have a particularly Durban flavour (and the database is limited), I think the information […]
Tag Archives | ethekwini muncipality
Garden and Home Profile
- Smellen: I have comfrey leaves and live in Durban near West...
- Adam: You could try the Old Biscuit Mill in Woodstock on...
- clark: Anyone that requires more info on planting the spe...
- REENA: Hi JuliannaGee I am awiating your call as to wh...
- REENA: My contact no.is 031-2743869 or 0845781651...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- WANTED: Fresh Comfrey Leaves March 6, 2014
- Five Ways to Improve Your Raised Bed Garden Soil March 5, 2014
- WANTED: Wild Garlic February 28, 2014
- Giant Redwoods! February 27, 2014
- Naming Invasive Alien Plants in Zulu February 26, 2014
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter