Here is a useful resource I came across the other day, added to the site for “the benefit of gardeners.” It is a searchable database of plants used by the Ethekwini Municipality’s Urban Design Team. See details HERE. While this might have a particularly Durban flavour (and the database is limited), I think the information […]
Tag Archives | ethekwini muncipality
- Tina: it looks like the wild tobacco or commonly known a...
- Bruce: Have you found a solution to this problem? My gems...
- Elna Engelbrecht: My indigenious impatiens is taking over my garden ...
- africanblisssoap: Our dogs alerted us to a baby water mongoose in ou...
- henry: We're in south africa can I get bittermelon tea p...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- What is this plant? January 28, 2015
- Build Your Own Polytunnel from Scrap January 27, 2015
- WANTED: Scarlet Jade Vine (Mucuna bennettii) January 21, 2015
- WANTED: Zamioculcas (Zanzibar Gem) January 20, 2015
- Giant Flag December 11, 2014
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni