Here is a useful resource I came across the other day, added to the site for “the benefit of gardeners.” It is a searchable database of plants used by the Ethekwini Municipality’s Urban Design Team. See details HERE. While this might have a particularly Durban flavour (and the database is limited), I think the information […]
Tag Archives | ethekwini muncipality
- Danuta Dyk: Nusia Dyk I started with one blood lily some year...
- Deon Bekker: What would be the closest place/nursery,etc we can...
- Tiy: Please check Seeds for Africa, I bought seeds from...
- rosalind: Tanglewood Nursery, Hilton, PMB carries turmeric p...
- Helen: I have lots of 'old man's beard' if it is any u...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Giant Flag December 11, 2014
- WANTED: Curry Leaf Tree Seeds December 10, 2014
- WANTED: Air Plants December 9, 2014
- OFFERED: Parrot Flower plants November 20, 2014
- WANTED: Spekboom cuttings – Durban/Cape Town November 7, 2014
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni