Here is a useful resource I came across the other day, added to the site for “the benefit of gardeners.” It is a searchable database of plants used by the Ethekwini Municipality’s Urban Design Team. See details HERE. While this might have a particularly Durban flavour (and the database is limited), I think the information […]
Tag Archives | ethekwini muncipality
- GISELA COETZEE: GREETINGS - I IF THIS PLANT FOUND IN CAPE TOWN RE...
- Emma: Thanks for the advice Dani! I have the same proble...
- Dani: Tania If you ever pass a spekboom plant (anywhe...
- Chelsea: Rama's in johannesburg no longer has the fresh tu...
- Hanlie: Hi Tania, I can help out with a few cuttings - ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- OFFERED: Parrot Flower plants November 20, 2014
- WANTED: Spekboom cuttings – Durban/Cape Town November 7, 2014
- Everton Garden Tours October 30, 2014
- What is this weed? October 22, 2014
- SA tightens alien species regulation October 21, 2014
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni