Click the image for the full article…
So COP17 is now behind us but Durban is stilled geared up for green. Go check out events at the Green Hub (https://www.durbangreencorridor.co.za/greenhub/), take a cycle along the beachfront or visit the Priority Zone Rooftop Garden (free entrance, coffee for sale), pictured below. (more…)
conservationists calendar from Iphithi Nature Reserve 🙂 We are nearing the festive season and to raise awareness of the Iphithi Nature Reserve in Gillits, the generous (and semi-nude) conservationists have given us three calendars to give away as prizes. If you would like to win one of them and get it posted to your door (in South […]
If Durban Point Development Company (DPDC) gets their way and construct a small craft harbour, Durban will soon lose one of its most popular beaches… Vetch’s Beach. This unique beach that offers such a wide variety of water sport activities will be buried under a pile of concrete and steel robbing the man in the […]
A gentle reminder of the Indigenous Plant Fair in Durban this weekend. Jean Rodel has copies of the handbook for this year’s fair. Let her know if you would like to buy and collect your copy early. 031 564-9521 – TEL / 078 453 4848 – CELL
- Tina Botha: If you live in Nelspruit, the Research institute a...
- Teresa: Hi Pieter. Which nursery? The one by the road at t...
- Muhamed Alli: Hi I am based in Midrand I Tried to email and call...
- Pieter Steenkamp: I have jade vines at my Nursery in White River mpu...
- Detlef: Hi please can you contact me in regards with the ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015