Written on behalf of SWC by Val Payn SWC Chair Box 44, Harding Contact cell 083 4416961 firstname.lastname@example.org XOLOBENI MINING IS A TEST CASE OF HOW MUCH COMMITMENT GOVERNMENT HAS TO LOCAL DEMOCRATIC PROCESSES. Should local destinies be decided locally? That is the heart of the issue around the Wild Coast Xolobeni mining debate. The […]
Tag Archives | Department of Mineral Resources
- Tina Botha: If you live in Nelspruit, the Research institute a...
- Teresa: Hi Pieter. Which nursery? The one by the road at t...
- Muhamed Alli: Hi I am based in Midrand I Tried to email and call...
- Pieter Steenkamp: I have jade vines at my Nursery in White River mpu...
- Detlef: Hi please can you contact me in regards with the ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining