Hi there, I am in Midrand and was hoping you could advise where i could get a comfrey plant or some seeds. Thanks, Avi
Hi Sprig, I would like to know where I can source some comfrey plants in Cape Town please. Thanks, Tina
Hi Spriggie, I’m from Bellville in the Western Province and cannot find comfrey plants or seeds. Can you give an idea where to look for some seeds/plants. And at what price? I’m looking forward hearing from you Louw le Roux
Hi, Do you keep Comfrey runners and Echinacea seed? If so, I would be very interested in buying them. Kind regards, Lynda Jones
Garden and Home Profile
- Niall: Andre, I would water it once a week or so. They ar...
- Andre Diederichs: Hi I have juts planted a spekboom in a pot. It is...
- Sanford W. Mann: You probably had the "nice" marigolds--deodorize...
- Samantha van riet: Great article-we should be planting vegetable in e...
- JuliannaGee: Kloof SPCA has a few of these growing on the large...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Mystery plant February 17, 2010
- Crops planted on rooftops, underground create new jobs, lower temperatures June 10, 2013
- OFFERED: Spekboom and campfire crassula June 5, 2013
- Awesome green wall June 4, 2013
- Hello again! June 4, 2013
- Seeds or seedlings? May 26, 2013
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter