I had a chance to construct my second Sky Planter over the weekend, with an orchid I received from Chris for Valentine’s Day (thanks!). I think it is even more effective than the first and is hanging in our bathroom, allowing us to wallow in the bath and look up at the flowers – excellent!
I first saw these Sky Planters by Boskke a few years back and have lusted after them ever since. The design is contemporary but striking and the concept is so simple its a wonder no one thought of it sooner. The kit consists of three parts – a pot with a wire on the bottom […]
- Glenda: Organic turmeric available from White River. 083 6...
- Toni: In the picture above is Brugmansia sp...
- Yasmin: Hi, im eagerly looking for a curry lesf plant:jani...
- petro esterhuizen: Hi ons ry volgende week daar verby as jy jou adres...
- Nerina Davids: Hi Petro, I have comfrey plants for sale in Johann...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015