Another post, another pot plant – but this time I do know its name and where its from. Its an Echeveria and its as Mexican as tequila and sombreros. The leaves form an attractive rosette and have a waxy feel to them. They are very easy to propagate, with a new plant growing from a […]
This was the first plant I bought so I think its fitting that it feature in my first post on gardening. I got it from the farmers market in Westville and its been with me for over five years. It sparked my interest in plants and was the first of many succulents and cacti I […]
- LeeAnn: Hi I have the beautifully flowered plant. I got ...
- Nelani Mabuza: Hi Archie in Nigel, South Africa, kindly help I am...
- aneil: @Bina i visited local garden centers and found goo...
- Catherine: Good day my name is Catherine i have mixed chemica...
- Shirley maritz: Where in pietermaritzburg would i be able to buy t...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015