My neighbour is Mauritian and his dad recently visited from the island with the best tasting tomatoes in the world. They planted the seeds which germinated and he generously handed some seedlings over the fence. They look like healthy, happy tomato plants but I guess the real test is when we get to munch down […]
Or at least in a pocket-sized tray in your garden. A couple of months back, a friend dropped off some cupcakes in a broken catering tray, which he said I should just throw away. Being incredibly thrifty, and sure that I’d have a use for it later, I kept the tray in my garage. My […]
The Imagine Durban project is pleased to invite all members of the public, businesses and schools to visit our free Sustainable City Exhibition taking place on the 13th to 15th August 2010 at the Durban Exhibition Centre, Hall 2, 11 Walnut Road , Durban. The exhibition will provide you with an excellent opportunity to get […]
A few weeks back I went to the nursery to get a small tree for an empty bonsai pot I had when I got distracted by the display of bulbs. I’ve never actually grown bulbs but decided to give the tulips a go, what with my niece being Dutch. So, I grabbed a bag and […]
- Lorraine Solomon: I applaud the idea of seeding in urban areas, espe...
- Juan Titi: we have in stock ready to supply Grade AA Fresh Bi...
- Lynne: Love the seed bomb idea - but it should only be in...
- Da (seed) bomb | Sprig: […] gonna to make some seed bombs this weeke...
- Nicola Anthony: Marigolds and Cosmos should only be sown in the sp...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Greenpop Launched Crowdfunding Campaign for Eco-Education Hub April 23, 2015
- Earth Day Planting – Tyisa Nabanye April 22, 2015
- Da (seed) bomb April 11, 2015
- SA Eco Film Fest Starts Tomorrow March 25, 2015
- What is this Flower? March 25, 2015