The easiest way to get hold of us (Grant aka Mol-d or Niall) is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form below. If you’d like to submit a story, question or picture to our blog, send it to email@example.com.
Garden and Home Profile
- Lorraine: This delightful succulent is commonly called 'Don...
- Niall: Chilli flakes is a great idea; and super-useful!...
- Crystal: My chilli bushes are also going mad at the moment....
- Lorraine Solomon: Marigold petals are edible, some varieties having ...
- Louise Rash Torr: Use the fresh petals in salads. Marigolds are edib...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Mystery plant February 17, 2010
- My name is Jade May 19, 2013
- Chilli chilli May 19, 2013
- Best Marigold May 18, 2013
- Please help: what are these lovely plants? May 16, 2013
- Yellow Poinsettia May 15, 2013
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens flower food fracking fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds sodwana bay soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter