Sprig is six-and-a-half years, 1132 posts, 785 tags and 3401 comments old. We have some new, exciting, and time-consuming projects on the go, so to create new space, time and energy for these, it is time to say goodbye to our old friend, Sprig… The website is inactive but will be kept online as an archive. Thanks to […]
See press release HERE.
I would like to know the common and/or scientific name of this tree if anyone can help? I believe its indigenous and now often used for roadside landscaping. Any clues? Chris Cape Town
Date/Time: 4 July 2015, 08h30 – 15h00 Venue: The Birches Pre-Primary School, 1 Oribi Cres, Sarnia Cost: R275 pp (email for bank details to secure booking) This course introduces Permaculture, and its basic principles. We look at soil maintenance, natural fertilizers, and how to start your very own no-dig food garden, by using sheet-mulching and […]
Hallo, I am very interested in obtaining Spanish moss (oumans baard). I had some in my garden but it was stolen. We stay in Brackenfell, Cape Town and I would appreciate if you could let me know where I can obtain this plant. Kind regards. Magda Maritz
- LeeAnn: Hi I have the beautifully flowered plant. I got ...
- Nelani Mabuza: Hi Archie in Nigel, South Africa, kindly help I am...
- aneil: @Bina i visited local garden centers and found goo...
- Catherine: Good day my name is Catherine i have mixed chemica...
- Shirley maritz: Where in pietermaritzburg would i be able to buy t...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015