Sprig is six-and-a-half years, 1132 posts, 785 tags and 3401 comments old. We have some new, exciting, and time-consuming projects on the go, so to create new space, time and energy for these, it is time to say goodbye to our old friend, Sprig… The website is inactive but will be kept online as an archive. Thanks to […]
Hello, Please help me to identify this flower. Thanks, Helen
Hello, Have to share my Medinilla plant. It’s been flowering since Oct last year after I gave it a drastic hair cut and looks as if it will go on forever. Do you know anything about them? Had to share the roots of this tree at the St James Boutique Hotel in Innes Rd as […]
A little while back my wife and I made the trip to Papkuilsfontein near Nieuwoudtville in the Northern Cape. There is loads to do (bird-watching, hiking, trail running, swimming) or nothing. We opted for much of the latter but when we did there was a world of plant and animal life to explore. Parts of Papkuilsfontein have been […]
Hi Spriggers Please see attached the details of Geoff Nichols’ presentation taking place this Thursday evening at the Westville Methodist Church. Bookings to be made through www.lllkzn.net
- Jan: Hi, I'm also looking for ceropegua woodii. Anywhe...
- Pat: I know this is a very old post, but I am looking t...
- Naseema: Its actually found everywhere right under your nos...
- Jurgen: So Kava was banned for selling in South Africa due...
- Jude: Java plum tree...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015