Sprig is six-and-a-half years, 1132 posts, 785 tags and 3401 comments old. We have some new, exciting, and time-consuming projects on the go, so to create new space, time and energy for these, it is time to say goodbye to our old friend, Sprig… The website is inactive but will be kept online as an archive. Thanks to […]
Two cousins, one proposed mining project on ancestral land and a battle of epic proportions.In the Amadiba area, on South Africa’s stunning Wild Coast, the Pondo people have tended their traditional way of life for centuries. Nonhle, a young local eco-tour guide, is a staunch supporter of her people and the endangered environment on which […]
See press release HERE.
During 2014 1,084,400 tons of plastic waste was sent to South African landfills. This is according to the latest plastic recycling statistics released by PlasticsSA. PlasticsSA commissions research into the status quo of the plastic recycling industry each year. The information is gathered by interviewing recyclers from around the country and intends to provide valuable […]
I would like to know the common and/or scientific name of this tree if anyone can help? I believe its indigenous and now often used for roadside landscaping. Any clues? Chris Cape Town
- M.y: Hi. Anyone knows of cherimoya trees for sale. I h...
- Donavan Fisher: We've managed to successfully grow a seed pod aft...
- mrs khan: hi I have trees for sale big and small.need urgent...
- Loraine: I would like to buy some Spanish moss Live in Gau...
- arielshailawoffice: My facebook Ariel Shai, email: email@example.com....
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015