The 2014 Cape Town Eco Film Festival will take place at the Labia Theatre on Orange Street in Cape Town, South Africa from Thursday the 27th of March to Monday the 31st of March. The event brings the best local and international documentary films focusing on environmental issues to Cape Town. See details of the films HERE. Check out Sustainable.co.za’s competition HERE in the run up to the festival.
- A: Mdonis are called Jamun fruit . Burdekin Plums are...
- Astrid Buhmann: Hi all, Seems lots of people are looking for "...
- Charles Kuhn: You can have as many seeds/seedlings as you want f...
- logic: I have read with interest the idiotic and pathetic...
- QUANG LE HONG: Hi everyone, I sell tumneric, ginger in Bulk fro...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining