Spriggers, have a peaceful and happy holiday! See you in 2014.
- Cindy Ann Devonport: try and buy a custrd apple from a supermarket and ...
- Nerina Favids: I have loads of comfrey organically grown plants f...
- Noushad: Does anyone know where we can get custard apple se...
- Annelle Kurtz: Do keep in mind folks that a lot of the cost of se...
- Annelle Kurtz: Good evening all. Regarding any worries about impo...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining