Spriggers, have a peaceful and happy holiday! See you in 2014.
- Jenna Haselton: Looking for seeds or cuttings of the Rosella (Rose...
- Archie: I have karela seeds and moringa seeds and I live i...
- Tiekie Loots: I am interested in your recycled latex paint How ...
- Audrey franken: Does anyone in Jhb sell turneric roots/plants?...
- Gail Gous: Thank you for the reply. I got some at OK, but it ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining