Spriggers, have a peaceful and happy holiday! See you in 2014.
- Bruce: Have you found a solution to this problem? My gems...
- Elna Engelbrecht: My indigenious impatiens is taking over my garden ...
- africanblisssoap: Our dogs alerted us to a baby water mongoose in ou...
- henry: We're in south africa can I get bittermelon tea p...
- Devi: Hi Merle Mulder I'm looking for three curry leave...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Build Your Own Polytunnel from Scrap January 27, 2015
- WANTED: Scarlet Jade Vine (Mucuna bennettii) January 21, 2015
- WANTED: Zamioculcas (Zanzibar Gem) January 20, 2015
- Giant Flag December 11, 2014
- WANTED: Curry Leaf Tree Seeds December 10, 2014
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni