As promised, here are the Cape Sundews growing in a tub within a tub, and so prolific, they get weeded out and thrown away. If anyone would like some, bring a small pot and peat moss. We also have a rainwater tank so could give some bottles of rainwater.
OFFERED: Cape Sundews
- Shirley maritz: Where in pietermaritzburg would i be able to buy t...
- Tanya: Hi , can anyone tell me if the leaves are good to ...
- Greg Pettit: I have 640 Turmeric plants in bags, sorry but I am...
- Glenn: For Cape Town try Redz Farm - firstname.lastname@example.org....
- Sarah Bekker: I have had a jade vine for more than 30 years. Bu...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining