I will be moving and have some clematis plants to give away. A couple of the popular varieties available. They have been grown in pots so can be transferred to other pots or into the ground, but will probably do better as potted subjects. Postage is unfortunately not possible – offer only for Pretoria East collection. Some plants are out of 39cm diameter pots and some are out of 70cm – 100cm diameter pots. The larger ones can be split/ divided for propagation.
- Rey: Hi Daniel In my country people love broad beans....
- Some Guy: I put handfuls of the seeds in plastic bags, like ...
- Dollie: Hi I found a place in Randburg -on Republic road t...
- Amelia Rossouw: Fresh tumeric roots for sale! R150/kg, organic! Or...
- Mick Clarke: Old post but I have a Baobab tree in the garden in...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining