After the holiday season we had loads of recycling to do. My friend, Joe, and I, packed his small rental car to the brim and still managed to squeeze in some of our friends’ recycling. We dropped all of this off at the Sea Point Recycling Depot. It was great to see that the depot had been decorated with recycled paraphernalia including bottles, figurines, chinese lanterns, different coloured chairs, an old Christmas tree and pot plants.
Garden and Home Profile
- Mkhuleko Innocent Malinga: dats probably a calliandra selloi,we have at skul ...
- mol-d: i will second that, niall :-D...
- JuliannaGee: What about chili paste? Grind in a liquidiser for ...
- Niall: thanks Lorraine, you are a mine of information!...
- Lorraine: This delightful succulent is commonly called 'Don...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Mystery plant February 17, 2010
- My name is Jade May 19, 2013
- Chilli chilli May 19, 2013
- Best Marigold May 18, 2013
- Please help: what are these lovely plants? May 16, 2013
- Yellow Poinsettia May 15, 2013
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens flower food fracking fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds sodwana bay soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter