I’ve recently built this retaining wall and would like to create a vertical garden by planting in and around the sandbags. Could someone please advise me what plants to use? I am based in Durban so they would need to be suited to our climate.
- Tiy: Please check Seeds for Africa, I bought seeds from...
- rosalind: Tanglewood Nursery, Hilton, PMB carries turmeric p...
- Helen: I have lots of 'old man's beard' if it is any u...
- Thabang: Hello I'm in need of fava beans and as you mentio...
- CazandCo: I am in Durban North - any local growers where I c...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Giant Flag December 11, 2014
- WANTED: Curry Leaf Tree Seeds December 10, 2014
- WANTED: Air Plants December 9, 2014
- OFFERED: Parrot Flower plants November 20, 2014
- WANTED: Spekboom cuttings – Durban/Cape Town November 7, 2014
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni