I’ve recently built this retaining wall and would like to create a vertical garden by planting in and around the sandbags. Could someone please advise me what plants to use? I am based in Durban so they would need to be suited to our climate.
Garden and Home Profile
- suzan: my number: 0732129371...
- suzan: PICK ME! Please!! I live in nkzn but my daughter ...
- 6 12 volt battery Charger: Just desire to say your article is as astounding. ...
- Jai: Right here is the right website for everyone who w...
- Marijuana seed @ Ministry of Cannabis: Inside the vegging condition, the plant encouragin...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Tyisa Nabanye – Urban Farm in Cape Town September 22, 2014
- OFFERED: Granadilla Seedlings – Waterfall, Durban September 19, 2014
- Mpumalanga Crisis: why is nobody listening? September 18, 2014
- Aristida junciformis September 15, 2014
- WANTED: Saffron bulbs August 30, 2014
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter