I’ve recently built this retaining wall and would like to create a vertical garden by planting in and around the sandbags. Could someone please advise me what plants to use? I am based in Durban so they would need to be suited to our climate.
Garden and Home Profile
- Elena: I see that your mothers plant does not have flower...
- Avril: Question What do we do with the dead blooms? ...
- suzan: love what your doing.. BIG up to you...
- Rosalind: Try the nursery at the PMB Botanical Gardens, comp...
- Joe: Hello everyone, if anybody is looking for karela i...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- What is this weed? October 22, 2014
- SA tightens alien species regulation October 21, 2014
- Minister Launches Botanic Gardens in Eastern Cape October 20, 2014
- Wanted: Pappea capensis October 8, 2014
- Wanted: young cabbage tree October 6, 2014
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter