I’ve recently built this retaining wall and would like to create a vertical garden by planting in and around the sandbags. Could someone please advise me what plants to use? I am based in Durban so they would need to be suited to our climate.
Garden and Home Profile
- best electric chainsaw: Heya i am for the first time here. I found this bo...
- chemistry dating site: Thaat is actually why plenty of folks do not wish ...
- ufo: UFOs stay unfamiliar till a rational explanation a...
- young living oils fraud: Yep. It happened to me not too long ago. A little ...
- Ambassador Suite: I am really impressed with your writing skills as ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Gardening gadgets etc?! April 17, 2014
- Truck Farm April 14, 2014
- Permaculture Food Garden Workshop April 8, 2014
- A Well (G)rounded School March 31, 2014
- South Africa Planting Guide March 26, 2014
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter