I’ve recently built this retaining wall and would like to create a vertical garden by planting in and around the sandbags. Could someone please advise me what plants to use? I am based in Durban so they would need to be suited to our climate.
Garden and Home Profile
- Sally: Does anyone know where I can buy a Jade Vine Creep...
- http://gbcenter.net: hey there and thank you for your info – I have...
- how to turn on magic bullet: I usually do not comment, however after looking at...
- Amanda: I just saw some comfrey for sale today at the Star...
- marietha: Csn you please let mr know when tge canopy walkway...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Strelitzia reginae Aiton ‘Mandela’s Gold’ December 7, 2013
- GROWbag December 5, 2013
- Geoff Nichols (Indigenous Gardening) talk this Thursday November 27, 2013
- Melon Pears November 19, 2013
- Indigenous Raspberries? November 10, 2013
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter