I’ve recently built this retaining wall and would like to create a vertical garden by planting in and around the sandbags. Could someone please advise me what plants to use? I am based in Durban so they would need to be suited to our climate.
- Annemarie van der Walt: Hi I live on the south coast. Do you know.any sto...
- Lorraine Solomon: I applaud the idea of seeding in urban areas, espe...
- Juan Titi: we have in stock ready to supply Grade AA Fresh Bi...
- Lynne: Love the seed bomb idea - but it should only be in...
- Da (seed) bomb | Sprig: […] gonna to make some seed bombs this weeke...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Greenpop Launched Crowdfunding Campaign for Eco-Education Hub April 23, 2015
- Earth Day Planting – Tyisa Nabanye April 22, 2015
- Da (seed) bomb April 11, 2015
- SA Eco Film Fest Starts Tomorrow March 25, 2015
- What is this Flower? March 25, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni