I’ve recently built this retaining wall and would like to create a vertical garden by planting in and around the sandbags. Could someone please advise me what plants to use? I am based in Durban so they would need to be suited to our climate.
Garden and Home Profile
- video marketing statistics: Awesome post....
- Lola: Marvelous, what a webpage it is! This website give...
- Michele: Thanks,Chris,I found the stall and got some turmer...
- Dan: Hi.Please let me know as well when I can get one o...
- Waste Management: Hi to all, how is the whole thing, I think every ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Help my Avo July 30, 2014
- Inglorious Fruits and Vegetables July 18, 2014
- William John Burchell Commemoration 2014 July 15, 2014
- Recycled Houses July 8, 2014
- Alternative to Grass? June 23, 2014
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni
Follow @SPRIGBLOG on Twitter