I’ve recently built this retaining wall and would like to create a vertical garden by planting in and around the sandbags. Could someone please advise me what plants to use? I am based in Durban so they would need to be suited to our climate.
- Sprig | WANTED: Comfrey Plant Durban: […] am looking to buy fresh comfrey leaves o...
- carla: would it cost very much to mail some cuttings to t...
- Tina: it looks like the wild tobacco or commonly known a...
- barbara: Hi, two gardeners had the very same problem!! H...
- Bruce: Have you found a solution to this problem? My gems...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- WANTED: Comfrey Plant Durban January 28, 2015
- What is this plant? January 28, 2015
- Build Your Own Polytunnel from Scrap January 27, 2015
- WANTED: Scarlet Jade Vine (Mucuna bennettii) January 21, 2015
- WANTED: Zamioculcas (Zanzibar Gem) January 20, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni