I’ve recently built this retaining wall and would like to create a vertical garden by planting in and around the sandbags. Could someone please advise me what plants to use? I am based in Durban so they would need to be suited to our climate.
- shirley long: I live in Durban and need to get rid of old paint ...
- Susan: Wanted jade vine creeper seeds....
- Helen: Hello, I also have quite a bit if you still need ...
- Nicola Anthony: I suggest Berea grass. No contact details to phone...
- Khalid: Apologies all. I confused the melon pear with the ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Fungus on succulent February 26, 2015
- WANTED: Nerines CAPE PENINSULA February 4, 2015
- Buffalo Grass Blues February 2, 2015
- WANTED: Comfrey Plant Durban January 28, 2015
- What is this plant? January 28, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos grass greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture poaching pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni