Saturday 11 June: ‘Show your love to the mangrove!’
Picnic at Green Hub
Book your picnic basket at The Fat Croissant Café and come discover a hidden treasure of Durban…
· 10h00 Coffee and presentation of green hub project at Alliance Francaise
· 11h00 Departure to Green Hub: Cycle ride (bring your bike or rent one) / Shuttle
· 12h00 Meeting and visit of Green Hub; Guided walk into the mangrove
· Afternoon: Picnic / Music /Dance / Beach clean-up / Games / Workshops and many surprises!!!
· 17h00 Shuttle service back
Sunday 12 June: ‘Hack Attack!!!’
Join us in our quest to remove alien invasive plants, thriving and taking over what was once a beautiful functioning grassland – bring along gloves, loppers and sense of humour, a neighbour or two are most welcome as are Jack Russells…..!
Help us make a difference, help us preserve our natural heritage… If we don’t, nobody will and the reality is, once these aliens take over, our natural landscape, its plants and wildlife will have disappeared… Click http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171796912881082“>here for details….