We were so appalled by the sprinklers running all day, every day in the Karoo NP. While the residents of nearby Beaufort West have trickle flow for 36 hour stretches! (see more here) And they have exactly the same short sighted problem in the Grand Canyon NP across the Atlantic. My picture shows what the Karoo NP says … and what they actually do!! At the same time Upington in the Northern Cape is battling with terrible floods.
- Caroline Toich: Ah thank you so much, June is perfect! My email ad...
- Donavan: Hi, yes we have some available but will only be re...
- Caroline Toich: Hi Donavan. I live in East London and I’d love t...
- Diane: I am looking to dispose of up to 1260lts waste thi...
- M.y: Hi. Anyone knows of cherimoya trees for sale. I h...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining