Yay I’m going to be famous 🙂 Here is the pic – we did a step by step permaculture box with my little cousins. Fingers crossed for my little aubergine and butternut! Sam
- Intan: Hello Mimi, did you manage to find pandan leaves? ...
- Rey: Hi Daniel In my country people love broad beans....
- Some Guy: I put handfuls of the seeds in plastic bags, like ...
- Dollie: Hi I found a place in Randburg -on Republic road t...
- Amelia Rossouw: Fresh tumeric roots for sale! R150/kg, organic! Or...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining