Found this bedraggled fellow at the bottom of my garden in the Palmiet river screaming his head off with no mom in sight. Kept him warm overnight and delivered to CROW for a full rehab and release as an adult back into the Palmiet Reserve.
- Jan: Hi, I'm also looking for ceropegua woodii. Anywhe...
- Pat: I know this is a very old post, but I am looking t...
- Naseema: Its actually found everywhere right under your nos...
- Jurgen: So Kava was banned for selling in South Africa due...
- Jude: Java plum tree...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining