I’m down in Cape Town this week, visiting family and having a break from Durban and work. And I think I’ve timed it perfectly! I took a stroll along the Pipe Trail on Table Mountain and the fynbos is in bloom. Such beautiful, interesting flowers. I didn’t have my camera with me, but snapped a shot of this fascinating plant with my phone.
- FplAssistMan: Are the seedlings available anywhere?...
- bushdoctor: Hi folks I'm looking to buy seed please advise...
- Avril Harvey: Hi Mick We are a herbal product and services comp...
- nowcounts: Well, I am thrilled to report our yard has been fr...
- Louise: Wendy374243 - I too love animals, but when it come...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining