In an earlier post, I wrote about the Bulbine latifolia. I also have another species of bulbine, the Scented Grass or Narrow-leaved Bulbine, in my garden and it has just started flowering. It has tiny, delicate, starry-yellow flowers which shoot out on stalks, about 50cm high. It is very easy to propagate – by dividing large clumps – and requires little to no attention once rooted.
- mrs khan: hi I have trees for sale big and small.need urgent...
- Loraine: I would like to buy some Spanish moss Live in Gau...
- arielshailawoffice: My facebook Ariel Shai, email: firstname.lastname@example.org....
- arielshailawoffice: My name is Ariel Shai a past time MScAgr student a...
- Zara: Does anyone have an idea how much the plants/seedl...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining