For sustainable and practical organic farming, there really is no better set up than a polytunnel. Also known as ‘hoop houses’, polytunnels protect crops from harsh weather conditions and create an optimal environment for your produce to flourish all year round. Some polytunnels can be expensive and as hi-tech as you like but if you’re […]
I am looking for the Scarlet Jade Vine (Mucuna bennettii),cuttings or seed .I live in Pretoria but will travel to collect. Dit is nie n maklike plant,ek sal dit ook geniet om met mense tepraat wat suksesvol is met hul kweek. Gilleam email@example.com
Apparently these make lush office plants. See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamioculcas
The Giant Flag is a legacy project of vast proportions, a celebration of the spirit of South Africa and her people. The aim is to build a giant flag made up of millions of coloured desert cacti and succulents, and a four-megawatt solar field, in an area that was previously completely barren. Effectively viewable from space […]
I’m from Midrand Johannesburg. I am looking for curryleaf tree seeds. Can anyone help? Aneil
- Bruce: Have you found a solution to this problem? My gems...
- Elna Engelbrecht: My indigenious impatiens is taking over my garden ...
- africanblisssoap: Our dogs alerted us to a baby water mongoose in ou...
- henry: We're in south africa can I get bittermelon tea p...
- Devi: Hi Merle Mulder I'm looking for three curry leave...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Build Your Own Polytunnel from Scrap January 27, 2015
- WANTED: Scarlet Jade Vine (Mucuna bennettii) January 21, 2015
- WANTED: Zamioculcas (Zanzibar Gem) January 20, 2015
- Giant Flag December 11, 2014
- WANTED: Curry Leaf Tree Seeds December 10, 2014