One of our succulents has recently developed a white, furry fungus on it’s stem. Any suggestions on what it could be and how to fix it?
WANTED: Nerines in exchange for different Clivias, indigenous trees, lemon grass or Daylilies. Nicola, Kirstenhof, Cape Peninsula. Tel: 021 701 2847
Hi there, When we moved in there was newly planted buffalo grass in our back garden (south facing), this was about 2 yrs ago and it has died. We think it is because there is little sun, lots of trees and poor soil preparation, i think there is building rubble underneath the soil. We would […]
Hi everyone, I am looking to buy fresh comfrey leaves or a comfrey plant in Durban and surrounding areas. Am willing to collect. Could anyone help? Thanks so much, Priya
I have this plant in my garden and I need to know what it is, it is a very fast grower and already higher than the roof. The leaves grow cylindrical around the stems and it now has green berry like “fruit” in a cluster. Can someone please help?
- Nicola Anthony: The problem on your Euphorbia is probably Mealy Bu...
- shirley long: I live in Durban and need to get rid of old paint ...
- Susan: Wanted jade vine creeper seeds....
- Helen: Hello, I also have quite a bit if you still need ...
- Nicola Anthony: I suggest Berea grass. No contact details to phone...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Fungus on succulent February 26, 2015
- WANTED: Nerines CAPE PENINSULA February 4, 2015
- Buffalo Grass Blues February 2, 2015
- WANTED: Comfrey Plant Durban January 28, 2015
- What is this plant? January 28, 2015