I would like to know the common and/or scientific name of this tree if anyone can help? I believe its indigenous and now often used for roadside landscaping. Any clues? Chris Cape Town
Check out this list of alien invasive plants in Durban: http://www.durbaninvasives.org.za/target-list No syringa though?
Date/Time: 4 July 2015, 08h30 – 15h00 Venue: The Birches Pre-Primary School, 1 Oribi Cres, Sarnia Cost: R275 pp (email for bank details to secure booking) This course introduces Permaculture, and its basic principles. We look at soil maintenance, natural fertilizers, and how to start your very own no-dig food garden, by using sheet-mulching and […]
Hallo, I am very interested in obtaining Spanish moss (oumans baard). I had some in my garden but it was stolen. We stay in Brackenfell, Cape Town and I would appreciate if you could let me know where I can obtain this plant. Kind regards. Magda Maritz
Hello. I am looking for dragon fruit and prickly pear cactus cuttings. I’m located close to the Johannesburg CBD. I’ve got some comfrey and malabar spinach to swop, if anyone is interested. Regards Joe email@example.com
- : ???,?? ??? ?????? ??????? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ??...
- Margaret Burger: Hi Sprig - I was too hasty - don't use my incorre...
- Margaret Burger: Whilst I am not in Cape Town I have seen these tre...
- flamelily2: Think it could be one of our indigenous syzigiums...
- kim: Where in Durban can i find turmeric bulbs?...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
- Durban Invasives Target List June 15, 2015
- Permaculture Food Garden Workshop Durban June 2, 2015
- SPANISH MOSS June 2, 2015
- Wanted: Dragon Fruit and Prickly Pear cacti cuttings May 27, 2015