Hello! Here we go! We’re off and running – crowdfunding for a container to for an eco-education hub at our nursery in Woodstock. Help us in the transformation of this space to a community resource for environmental education and hands-on experience: “We have managed to transform this space from a pile of rubble to an […]
Hello fellow foodies and greenies, This Saturday Tyisa Nabanye, an urban agriculture organisation in Cape Town, is hosting a volunteer planting day to celebrate Earth Day. Join them in extending their garden, planting trees and feasting on a delicious (gifted) lunch on the slopes of Signal Hill. For more information follow this link : http://on.fb.me/1DF0uz8 Hope […]
I’m gonna to make some seed bombs this weekend, to scatter around my neighborhood before the rains start in Cape Town. Basically, a seed bomb is a combination of soil and seeds, made into a ball, that you throw in hard to reach places. The seeds then germinate, with a ready made soil base. I’d […]
The South African Eco Film Festival starts tomorrow. Details HERE.
Hello, Please help me to identify this flower. Thanks, Helen
- Lorraine Solomon: I applaud the idea of seeding in urban areas, espe...
- Juan Titi: we have in stock ready to supply Grade AA Fresh Bi...
- Lynne: Love the seed bomb idea - but it should only be in...
- Da (seed) bomb | Sprig: […] gonna to make some seed bombs this weeke...
- Nicola Anthony: Marigolds and Cosmos should only be sown in the sp...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- Greenpop Launched Crowdfunding Campaign for Eco-Education Hub April 23, 2015
- Earth Day Planting – Tyisa Nabanye April 22, 2015
- Da (seed) bomb April 11, 2015
- SA Eco Film Fest Starts Tomorrow March 25, 2015
- What is this Flower? March 25, 2015