I am looking for Spekboom Cuttings to Guerrilla plant in Durban to hopefully absorb some CO2. I will be in CT from 14-18 Nov if anybody there has some. Tania firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Spriggers, The 9 am and 2 pm tours of this wildlife-friendly garden on Sunday 9 November are not yet fully booked. Please find details attached. Please contact us soon should you wish to go on one of the tours. Many thanks, Sandra, Botanical Society of South Africa Tel: 031 201 5111 20141109-Everton.pdf
The Department of Environmental Affairs has set aside R200 million to further regulate invasive alien species. The amount budgeted over the next three years is in addition to the R4.2-billion budget to control alien species through the Working for Water Programme. Invasive alien species are species that have been introduced into an area and are […]
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) in partnership with the Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism Agency (ECPTA) celebrated the declaration of the Kwelera National Botanical Garden (NBG) on Tuesday 30 September 2014 in East London. The establishment of Kwelera NBG in the Eastern Cape brings the number of South Africa’s National Botanical Gardens (NBGs) […]
- rosalind: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotiana_sylvestris...
- Helen: I have spekboom and live in Durban if you still ne...
- GISELA COETZEE: GREETINGS - I IF THIS PLANT FOUND IN CAPE TOWN RE...
- Emma: Thanks for the advice Dani! I have the same proble...
- Dani: Tania If you ever pass a spekboom plant (anywhe...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- Spring has Sprung Competition September 13, 2012
- WANTED: Spekboom cuttings – Durban/Cape Town November 7, 2014
- Everton Garden Tours October 30, 2014
- What is this weed? October 22, 2014
- SA tightens alien species regulation October 21, 2014
- Minister Launches Botanic Gardens in Eastern Cape October 20, 2014